We are pleased to share with you the full list of webinars that we are hosting in the coming months.
Sunday, November 12, 2023 – 3pm Eastern
What Remains Revelatory in the 21st Century in Kaplan’s Thought
with Drs. David Ellenson, Arnie Eisen, and Nancy Fuchs Kreimer
- Kaplan and Israel: A New, New Zionism with Rabbis Michael Cohen, Barbara Penzner, Gail Shuster-Bouskila, Dennis Sasso, and Dr. Shlomi Ravid
- Kaplan and Hebrew with Rabbis Daria Jacobs-Velde, Helen Plotkin, Professor Vardit Ringvalt, and Earl Schwartz
- Kaplan, Creativity & the Arts with Rabbi Adina Allen, Joanne Fink, Elizheva Hurvich, and Rabbi Margie Jacobs
- Hanukkah and a Friendly Critique of the Notion of Living in Two Civilizations with Rabbis James Greene, Jessica Lott, Jeffrey Schein, and Dr. Eric Caplan
- Entering the Heichal (sanctuary) of the Voting Booth: Reflections on Judaism and Democracy with Rabbi Elliot Dorff, Rabbi Lauren Grabelle Herrmann, Sarah Hurwitz, and Rabbi Sid Schwarz
- ‘God is Here’ in Kaplanian Context with Rabbi Toba Spitzer
- God is Here, Book Club with Drs. Deborah & Jeffrey Schein
- Role models of Kaplanian lay leadership today; A discussion among rabbis to mark the yahrzeit of Dan Cedarbaum.
- Eric Caplan: Revisiting From Ideology to Liturgy: New Insights into Mordecai Kaplan as liturgist and the current prayerbooks of Conservative and Reform Judaism
- God and Science, Einstein and Kaplan: a conversation with Rabbi Michael Cohen and Roger L. Price
- Dr. Tzemah Yoreh, Rabbi Sandy Sasso, and Sarah Brammer-Shlay discuss Sasha Sagan’s For Small Creatures Such as We: Rituals for Finding Meaning in our Unlikely World.
- The Natural and Supernatural, The Human and Divine: A Dialogue about the Golem, Artificial Intelligence and Purim with Dr. Jeffrey Schein, Dr. Henry Morris, and Rabbi Lawrence Pinsker
- Dr. Marcia Falk, Mah Nishtana Ha-Haggadah Ha-Zot: an exploration of my new haggadah, Night of Beginnings.
For information about the webinars contact Jeffrey Schein (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Eric Caplan (email@example.com)